First of all, I am on Stumble right now and found the World Clock (http://www.shambles.net/worldclock/worldclock.swf) and the abortion rate is over HALF the rate of the world population growth--simply put, more than 1 in 3 babies are being aborted. This is a cause for concern. Moving on, Older Sis is doing well, she's out of the hospital; however, she is in Denver. She and the little guy had to be flown down there on Sunday because he stopped breathing on his own so now he is hooked up to a respirator and ventilator that are 1. Helping him breathe and 2. Teaching him how to breathe on his own. He is doing well, considering all of this.
Here's the deal, I've been uber stressed to the point that I can't eat, can barely sleep, and I've developed a slight twitch (I'm being serious, clicky pens are horrible for me right now--no bueno). I've handled it pretty well so far, except for Sunday. During church I had to leave and go sit in the gym. Someone came out to check on me and I broke down and started crying. Other than that, life has been good and I'm REALLY excited for the day off tomorrow. I think I need a break, unfortunately I think I just might work all day--funding for me is lacking slightly at the moment.
What else has happened recently???? Star Wars party Saturday night, Ironman on Sunday night, moving party last night and a whole lotta homework. Yippy skippy. I've also started to read "The Picture of Dorian Gray"--it's pretty good so far. Anywho, that's all for now.
P.S. Concerning one of my previous posts about self-discovery, this quote from Mr. Oscar Wilde sums it up quite well: The reason I will not exhibit this picture is that I am afraid that I have shown in it the secret of my own soul.
you're crazy. bahahahahahaha! and i'm awesome! boo ya. that's how i roll. kam out.
ReplyDelete