Why? I was working tonight and when I got back to their house to drop off one of the girls, I ended up getting a delicious meal. Heck yeah. So this, in addition to the fact that the weather was glorious, made for a pretty spectacular afternoon. The weather to which I'm referring is as follows: snow everywhere, but melting, big cold puddles from the melting snow, and warm enough temperatures that one can wear a just a t-shirt and rain boots (and pants) and stay dry enough and warm enough to be outside for extended periods of time. Glorious. This is the kind of weather that makes any day better and has the strange ability to help resolve any issue that I might be having. The sun shining and warmer temperatures made me realize that the thing that I have been having the hardest time with is the fact that I am without siblings in the immediate vicinity. Hmmm...there's not much that I can do to fix this, SO because I discovered this, I can move on with my life, now that I know what the major issue at hand is. Anywho, back to the day; I have a test tomorrow. 20 multiple choice questions. I'm thinking it won't actually be that difficult. The professor sent us a list of 50 vocab words that he is choosing the 20 questions out of. Thank you, management professor.
Moving on, I have no idea how it happened, but the default song that starts to play when I open iTunes is not the first song in the music library--it is "Change Your Mind" by Sister Hazel. I'm very interested in how this actually happened. Now I must go study. Autobots, roll out.
kelty pearl, i am always with you in spirit...just put on a song and take a video of yourself lip-synching and somehow, i will be there... :) heeheehee. anyway, love that i can keep tabs on you with your blog. flippin awesome. so, have a wonderful day. i love you dearly. :)
ReplyDelete