So...yesterday was not quite as productive as I hoped it would have been. I did some yoga and got very sick in the process, played dress-up, went to lunch with a friend, studied, completely finished moving Older Sis out of her house, studied for a test, acquired an aquarium complete with fish, and watched Austin Powers. Looking at that list, I think I've changed my mind about yesterday's productivity level. Also yesterday, while playing dress-up, I borrowed a dress from a friend for a dance this weekend. This sucker is sweet--a periwinkle blue lace party dress from the 40s. It is amazing.
On a different note, in the past 12 hours it's snowed about a foot. I would usually not be very happy about this, but today started out well. I got home late last night when it had just started to snow. Knowing this, I parked under the carport and when I went to leave this morning, BLAMO, no snow on my car. Good thinking on my part. Today I have big plans for building a snowman--'tis the season.
Here is the delighful quote/monologue of the day; it is from "The Picture of Dorian Gray":
"Live! Live the wonderful life that is in you! Let nothing be lost upon you. Be always searching for new sensations. Be afraid of nothing...With your personality there is nothing you could not do. The world belongs to you for a season...The moment I met you I saw that you were quite unconscious of what you really are, of what you really might be. There was so much in you that charmed me that I felt that I must tell you something about yourself. I thought how tragic it would be if you were wasted."
Jolly-good!
Oh, my dear Kelty. You are ca-razy. Ha ha! So, yeah. The Picture of Dorian Gray is delightful...well actually, I did not really like it right after I finished it. But the more I thought about it, the more I was really intrigued by its insights into humanity. Yup. Anyway. Have a wonderful evening. I love you!
ReplyDelete