Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Update!!

This will be quick. I'm not in the mood to type. The plane ticket to Florence is booked. I found out the dates of all my exams. Melissa and I just booked a week in Morocco (Hello beaches, warm weather, and a HUGE outdoor market. Oh my goodness). We went to the market on Saturday and bought potted flowers and they are sitting on the windowsill blooming (pictures below). We had District Conference this weekend. I had a job interview on Friday (via Skype). That's about all I've got. Peace out.



6 comments:

  1. oh my darlin, oh my darlin, oh my DARRRLLLINNN kelty pearl. you are in a different country and...it's all the way across the world. (if you didn't know, you must read that to the tune of "my darlin clementine." obviously.) anyway, there is a song for you, to START my day and to brighten your AFTERNOON. woot woot. dude, you actually booked the ticked to morocco? i didn't realize you were actually going there. this is kambrie, green with envy. just kidding, but seriously that is way cool. are you still planning on going to germany, prague, and such? you little globetrotter. anyway, call me. i miss your little stinkin' face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL, we had a slight change of plans. we were going to do the netherlands, germany, and prague BUT since the exams finish kinda late, we ditched that plan due to a lack of time. also, it is cold here. it is getting warmer, but not hot by any means, soooo we decided to go somewhere that's hot and has a beach :) tough choice? i think not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been really busy. Yuppers...well, maybe not with work. But I HAVE been busy doing these anagrams for members of our family. (I couldn't find any good ones for John though. Sad day.)

    Here goes:

    Sparky Wallace = Packer lays law.
    Bonnie Wallace = Wannabe collie.
    Halsey Louisa = I has allies.
    Kambrie Wallace = Amicable Walker.
    Kelty Pearl = Talky leper. (ha ha)
    Ridge Wallace = Called earwig.
    Brecken Bishop = Hence, pork bibs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or Halsey Bishop could be: Bashes holy pi. You pick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! Joel Quentin Simmons is Join Mom's Linen Quest. I like this game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha! check this out--it was on itmademyday.com. love it.


    My kids were arguing and I told them "there is no fighting" to which my 10-year-old son promptly replies "not on Rex Manning Day." IMMD

    ReplyDelete