Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Wide-Eyed and Sleep Deprived
It is 2:59 am and I am still awake. This is after going to bed at, oh, I don't know, 2:30 or 3:00 at the earliest for the past three nights, so I'm a little sleepy. Actually, I'm at the point where I'm not really tired, just kinda in a daze, but the best writing is done late at night, right?? And writing has been what I've been doing. Over the past three days I have COMPLETELY redone my resume, and today I pounded out two cover letters, turned in two internship applications, [and in the past 2 1/2 hours] have written the letter about why I want to TA a freshman honors seminar, have done the majority of my application for Mortar Board, and have started to fill out my graduation worksheet. Whoa. Look at me go. And by the way, I finally watched Titanic, and it is TRAGIC. So sad. Anywho, maybe I really should go get some sleep. Over and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment