I really should be writing a paper (earthwork castles. intriguing.), buuut I was distracted. Distracted as in I lost interest in the topic at hand and am trying to stay awake :D I realized that I hadn't left any quotes in awhile, so here you go. It is found in Atlas Shrugged.
“In the name of the best within you, do not sacrifice this world to those who are its worst. In the name of the values that keep you alive, do not let your vision of man be distorted by the ugly, the cowardly, the mindless in those who have never achieved his title. Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it's yours.”
-Ayn Rand
Sorry I was so out of it this morning. I guess it is the kelty in me coming out...you know, having a rough time in the mornings and all... :) Anyway, glad to hear that I can call you now! Woot woot! Suppose that I should get back to work now. We are having an amazingly awesome Easter party for group today. There's nothing that compares with watching little kids duke it out over candy-filled eggs. Ah, I love getting into the spirit of the season... :) Haha. Anyway, have a glorious day. I love you!
ReplyDeletehere's a quote for you by a very distinguished, wise, most impressive person: "Kelty is awesome." - Kim Larsen. :)
ReplyDeleteAnother quote that is appropriate for Ireland: "If the word 'no' was removed from the English language, Ian Paisley would be speechless." -John Hume
ReplyDelete