Ok, maybe not, but it has been for the past couple of days and I have been LOVING IT. Case in point. Today during Sunday school, I opened the shades and sat in a delightful little patch of sunshine. Then during Relief Society a window was open so we had a nice little breeze going through. Yeah, buddy. Then when I came home it was actually warm enough to OPEN MY BEDROOM WINDOW. This in itself was more than enough to make my already marvelous Sunday even better :) Ok, I just thought y'all should know about that because I have never been more excited for some nice spring weather :)
Now I'll move on. The past couple of days have been productive, which is good because I REALLY needed to get some of that homework done, which I did! I've been home alone for the majority of the past three days (both roommates went home for the weekend), so what did I do aside from the aforementioned homework? WEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL, I figured out my schedule for the next two semesters and discovered that I can graduate next May. Suh-weet! However, that means I'm going to start grad school a year earlier than I thought, so I should probably start looking into that a little more seriously...and not only can I graduate earlier, I can do so with the highest achievement honors degree if I keep my grades up. Neato burrito! I've also been working on my resume; I'm turning in applications to two different internships this week--both in Bozeman and I think they both would run during the school year. Then yesterday, a bunch of us went shopping and it was all sorts of delightful fun :)
Random sidenote: I've decided that I need to start eating more fresh fruits and veggies, so I bought lettuce and tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese to make a salad. What was missing? The dressing, of course! I discovered the best balsamic vinaigrette that I've ever had in my life. Oh my gosh, it is amazing. Moving on. Sorry ;)
So Saturday night. I ended up on Windows messenger for awhile, built a fort, and had a delightful conversation in the process :) I found out that my ability to multitask (ie. talk to someone and do homework at the same time) starts out alright, but undoubtedly ends up with the homework not really happening. I am totally ok with this. Haha :) Anywho, today I went to church, came home and made a delicious salad and started reading The Sound and the Fury. I'm not very far into it, so I can't really say whether it's good or not. After that, I took a nap for FOUR hours, talked to the Big G (aka Grandma!) and now I'm trying to figure out what else I have to eat. Hmmm...big question. Ok, so the music recommendation at the moment (in honor of the delightful spring day we had here) is "All Over Now" by Eric Hutchinson. This song makes me want to go for a drive with the windows down and the radio up...and perhaps even have a picnic. Have a super-duper day!
No comments:
Post a Comment