Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Hunting (for Easter Eggs of Course)!

It's almost Easter, which would usually mean go home, dye eggs, have a big Easter egg hunt in the stacks of hay bales, use the same baskets that I have since I was about three (they are AWESOME! Mine is a duck.), hang out with the fam, and I could go on and on. However, this year is slightly less ordinary. Melissa is going home tomorrow, which means on Sunday I will be here all alone until early afternoon. We did have to still celebrate this glorious holiday, so what did we do? We went to the store, loaded up on Easter chocolate and hid everything in the house when it was dark and had a blindfolded egg hunt. It was amazing.

I'm pretty sure this will keep me hopped up on sugar for the next two weeks; this is only HALF of what we had.

This is the house we built out of mini Kinder bars and all of the delightful little men we found in Kinder Eggs! :D

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment