In other totally FANTASTIC news that was by far the best part of my ENTIRE day, I found out that my adorable little REDHEADED nephew gets to go home! Yeah, buddy! Almost two and a half months after coming into this wonderful world, he will get to finally leave the hospital and go home :) I really cannot adequately express how excited I am! Fo' shizzle.
Here are some more sweet pics. Today I was messing around not so much with taking pictures of big things, like buildings or scenery, but little things. I wanted to try out some of the different settings with my camera--I really haven't messed around with it since I got it. I hope you like them!!!

This is a snail that lives in this little brick grate. I have taken the liberty of naming him Harold. He is there every day.

These are vines growing up a pole.

The top of the older wing of the business building.


This is the little path I take to get to campus.
your pictures are awesome...didn't you use picnik for all of them? How is it going? we haven't talked in few days so I wanted to make sure that you were still alive. H
ReplyDeletei did, but didn't do much to them. except the vines. i was having fun with that one :) for the close-ups, i set the focal point on my camera to be really close, so i didn't really do anything to those. and it is just dandy :) and of course i'm still alive!
ReplyDelete