Monday, January 11, 2010

First Day of Class. Whoo Hoo!!!

So here I am. Today was my first day of class and it was pretty uneventful. I am in four business classes and two Irish studies classes. As for notable things that have happened, it's starting to warm up, which means that I'll actually be able to go outside! I feel so lame--here I am in Ireland and I'll I've been doing is sitting inside because it's too cold to go outside. That combined with the fact that it gets dark around 5:30, makes for a very boring Kelty.

There actually is something that I've been doing, I've been reading "The Witch of Portobello" by Paulo Coelho. I find that his books are usually decent, if not quite good. This one, however, unless something drastic happens in the last 30 pages, will be made of fail. I actually enjoy books that put a plot in with philosophy, but I think this one is just a little bit too odd for my liking. Anywho, life is good and my only class today went well. That's about all I've got for now. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment