So not that it's Saturday anymore, 'cause it's technically Sunday, but that does not change the fact that I am in bed and can't sleep. Again. This whole 'seven hour time change' thing is KILLING me. I mean, let's be honest here, I never go to bed at a reasonable hour anyway. Take that and pair it with the fact that I can now stay up until 3 a.m. and not feel the least bit drowsy? HMMMMM......I think we all know where this is going. For the past week and a half I have not gone to bed before two, so really, I am still getting over the time change. Slowly but surely it will happen eventually :) Haha.
Anywho, as for the rest of my Saturday, I went out and explored Galway and it is SWEET! I walk everywhere, so I get to see some pretty cool stuff. However, last night I accidentally never turned my camera off so the battery was dead this morning. Sad day. So that means in all of the exploring I did I only have ONE picture. That is ok, it was still a blast ;) On my way home it started raining and so I had to walk quite a long way in the rain and it was delightful! Then my roommate and I went to the store, came home and cooked a TON of delicious and random food and had a girls movie night. Woo hoo!!! Those are the best :) Now I think I should try to go to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment