This is me procrastinating. I should be doing homework, but it is BORING. That said, I will continue to put it off for as long as humanly possible. Booyah. Anywho, for the past couple of nights I haven't gotten in before 12; we've been out and about all over the place. A bunch of us went to sing karaoke on Thursday night, but it was canceled. Lame sauce. So there was a change of plan that included us walking to the other side of downtown. This sounds pretty simple, right? Wrong. I was the only one that did not have impaired judgment and was also the only one who did not know the specific location of our destination. Hmmm...problem. However, it wasn't that far so we made it just fine after taking a slight detour. Woo hoo! When we got there, we ate at a delightful little chip shop and I had some amazing garlic fries. Yeah, buddy. Then last night I was doing homework and once again got distracted by going over to a friend's house, ordering take-out Chinese and a watching movie.
Ok back to where I was, here's the deal with my homework; it's not actually due at anytime, nor collected. Not much of an incentive to do it, eh? Yep. That's what I thought. Take for instance, Thursday. I was doing my homework like I should have been (so I do not get more confused than I already am with finance) and karaoke comes up. Then last night, you already know. Today I wasn't actually planning on getting much done--I was going to go kayaking in the river with a bunch of people, so I woke up, got dressed, got all ready to go and then looked outside. Flippin' everything was covered in frost and there was fog. Game over. I was not going to go play in the river when I could see my breath when I was INSIDE (this in itself should have tipped me off that it was a little frigid out). So there was the end of that plan.
Now we'll go back a little bit. On Thursday I had my first meeting for the BaconSoc. I joined it mostly because of the name. When I asked them what they did I was told, "Oh, we're just a group that does a bunch of general art stuff", ok, sounds like fun. So I went to the meeting and apparently one of their main activities as a group is a capella. I am now a member of a 12-part a capella group. Wow, uh...It should actually be pretty fun. Next week we are singing at some charity event for little kids, so we are learning a bunch of little kids songs :D Sweet.
That is a pretty accurate synopsis of the past couple of days. By the way, I still need votes for human chess. I have ONE vote so far. This means that at least one of my lovely sisters has NOT put in her input. As an unrelated sidenote, I am currently doing a load of laundry and it sounds like the washing machine is gearing up to take flight. It's actually semi-frightening. Yeah...peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment