Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hola

The past three days have been pretty uneventful. Pretty much the only thing that has happened is that my roommate told me that sandwiches, cereal, and yogurt should not constitute my entire diet. So what did we do? We made pasta. She said that I have to start cooking at some point, and now was a good time to do so (and alas, she is right. I'm glad I have someone looking out for the well-being of whoever I have to cook for in the future :) Haha.). Moving on to the end of the story. We ended up with a white-sauce and corned beef pasta bake that tasted best when drowned in ketchup (however, it was still kind of sketchy. I think that's the last time I'm putting corned beef and pasta together...). Yeah, buddy!

As far as school and all of its glory, I found out that I'm probably going to Rome some time in May. SWEET! That and I spent a lot of the day doing homework. So that's all I've got for now. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment