Sunday, January 3, 2010
Happy 2010!
It's a little belated, but it works :) As far as resolutions go, I find them pointless, so I didn't make any. So for the holiday itself, there was lighting stuff on fire, a lot of Mountain Dew, pictures galore with my new camera, waffles, and my best friend in the ENTIRE world, Roman. What a good day it was :) However, while this was a rockin' good time, there has been a development of sorts since then. Two, actually. The first being that I inadvertently squashed someone ("...No, not literally! What's wrong with you? That's disgusting..."). Ok, seriously, I obliterated their emotions and felt horrible about it, but it had to be done. The second development involves not killing someone's emotions to a bloody pulp, but in fact the opposite. As for today, it was a terrible, TERRIBLE day until I decided that I had to be in a better mood and then I proceeded to be used as a human weight. Weight as in the kind that a person would lift to build muscles. I was STANDING in the palms of someone's hands while they were standing next to a wall. The wall was there to give me an entirely false sense of security. I thought that I was going to take a terrible spill and break something (mainly due to the fact that I couldn't stop giggling). Thankfully I did not fall OR get dropped. Good times :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment