Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Montana, How I Love You So

Especially in the winter. This morning I had to give a campus tour when it was -24 degrees. Gross. In other news, I also gave a presentation today and am almost done with everything else for the semester. I have 1 final test, 1 chapter test, 1 presentation, and 1 project for a computer class and then I am DONE. Also, I found housing for next semester, attempted to watch "Last of the Mohicans" last night and failed miserably by falling asleep, worked all day Saturday, went to the Christmas Stroll and froze, and have been generally been plugging away on homework and working. So there has been a lot of homework, cold weather, and work. Whoa.

Today in one of my classes we had an intense discussion over the meaning of life and why we are here. Somehow it ended up as debating the differences between science, logic and reason. It was actually a pretty interesting. As for anything else that has happened lately that could be considered interesting, on Saturday one of my friends was in town and came over. We ended up watching Empire Records at 1 a.m. That movie at any time of the day is amazing, so no complaints :) I also discovered Lucky Boys Confusion. Check them out. I should have something more interesting to write about, but I really, really don't. This weekend was uber stressful, but has thus since started to work itself out and become infinitely less so. So once again, all is well in the land of Oz :) Now I must go study. Noches!

3 comments:

  1. i hate "the wizard of oz." don't ask me why, but i think it is terribly frightening, and i don't like the flying monkeys or the stupid green witch (who dies by getting splashed with water...seriously? the oz-inians must not be very bright not to have figured that one out) or the idiot guards at the witch's castle who are all bunnies and rainbows when the witch dies. dude. they could have taken her out a long time ago...with water. ugh. call me crazy, but that movie is overrated. plus, don't get me started on glinda. where is she during all this tom-foolery. but, on the up side, i have always liked the scarecrow. he and i would have a good time, i think. anyway, that is my rant for the day. have a lovely day my sister! love you lots and lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just thinking about you. know what? if you were a muppet, you would be beaker. the skinny one who looks like a beaker who goes, "meh, meh, meh, mehmehmehmeh..."? yup, that one. ha ha ha ha! i'm hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, you make me chuckle :) props for using 'tom-foolery' hahaaa! and yes, the wizard of oz was a strange and disturbing musical.

    ReplyDelete