Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Really [insert adverb here]-ing Cold Outside

Yes it is. One good thing is that I left the water running last night so no frozen pipes this morning. Sweet. Yesterday I woke up and those puppies were frozen; 15 minutes and 2 space heaters later I had them more than taken care of. Suck it, cold weather. Haha :)Other than thaaaattttt.......I had a final presentation yesterday and while I was presenting it I thought it was a total train wreck, but it actually turned out pretty well...surprisingly. That was about all from yesterday OTHER THAN after class I was really bored and ended up going shopping for chest freezers--not for me, for a friend. Then I watched "V for Vendetta"; that movie freakin' rocks.

I'm all caught up on homework for the week thus far and as a result I had to find something to do all night, right? Right. That is pretty much the same story as tonight, so what was I to do? Go to the hot springs? Ok! Then shopping? Ok! The shopping was actually legitimate--I had to return some stuff and ended up at Target. As a sidenote, today I found out that due to some uncontrollable circumstances, I no longer have a date to the winter formal. So here's the deal, while it is a formal, i had other plans for a dress; I was going to wear a snazzy leather dress--long sleeves, past the knees, and I wore it in high school when I ran for high school rodeo queen. This puppy is HEAVY, but my date didn't really like to dance, so no problem, right? But alas, he called and told me he couldn't go, so I had to find another date. Now I am going with a boy that I grew up with I had to get a dress that didn't weigh more than a small llama. So I did.

That just may have been the lamest story ever...and pointless. Haha! Either way, I have a nifty new dress and a date. Rockin. That's all I have (or don't have) for now. Off to bed I go. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment