It's been a couple days, so I should have some fun story, right? Some totally rockin' tale of how amazing the last couple days have been? Some ridiculous life-altering event that will forever change my outlook on life???? OOH THE SUSPENSE!!!!!
You totally thought I'd let you down and say I didn't have one. And you are halfway right. Haha :) All that I've been doing lately is cleaning, laundry, and homework. And watching movies. There's a story there. Role Models twice in one night. Whoa, buddy. So, the week started out with a bang. I had a delightful Saturday evening. I was sick of my hair so I decided that it needed to change. What did I do? Dyed it and got bangs. Sweet. Then I watched a couple movies, and by a couple, I mean 3. The first one started at about 7:30, so it ended up being quite the night, complete with a 3-person karaoke to songs from Glee. And a semi-synchronized dance that in reality was frightening. That brings me to Sunday. I zonked out on the couch at a friends house for awhile, right after we ate lunch. Delightful! Then comes the part where I watched Role Models twice. Yippy skippy! Quite a night there. Monday was relatively uneventful, as has been this morning. I wanted to rent Casablanca, but to no avail--we couldn't find it at Hastings, so I ended up with "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington", "Singing in the Rain", and "Cabaret". Between those and the piles of projects that I have to do in the next two weeks, I think productivity in most other aspects of my life will decrease dramatically. However, seeing as how I will be doing homework, I'm not going to complain. Only TWO WEEKS. Seriously. I have a final and a presentation on Monday of finals week and that is it. Then I will be done. Nifty!
That brings me to where I am now. Sitting here, getting scholarship applications done, finishing up financial aid for next semester, and making a list of all the wonderful stuff that I have to get done this week (and quite the list it is). Time permitting, I may go play in the snow later. Until then....Buenas dias!
yo crazy. what the heck is up. so, a couple more movies you should watch: "his girl friday" with cary grant and hildy johnson; "to have and have not" with humphrey bogart and lauren bacall; and "the philadelphia story" with cary grant, catharine hepburn, and jimmy stewart. woot woot! those oughta keep you even way busier than you already are.
ReplyDeleteoh, btw. i was not a huge fan "cabaret." kinda creeped me out... but, holy crap. you definitely NEED to watch "casablanca." BEST. MOVIE. EVER. let's see. any other random thoughts for the day. oh yeah! congratulations! it is your national holiday today! i commend you on your amazing creeperdom and awesomeness at creeping on people in general! happy creeper day to you! ha ha! love ya!
kam: girl of wonder, out. (hee hee. you just wait, it'll catch on :) )