Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hola from the Deep!

So, Christmas was delightful! Home for four days with as much of the fam as could be gathered. Now I am back in the Bozo with Older Sis #2, trying to figure out what has been going on in my house for the last week. Here's the deal...there is a truck parked out front that I've never seen before and a ginormous sticky stain on the living room rug. The owner of the aforementioned truck is no where to be found and neither of the roommates know what is on the rug. Curious. However, the fish is still alive, so life is good. But really? What the deuce has been going on in my house? I'm really quite curious to know.

As far as the last week has gone, I was at home not doing much of anything at all and it was super! There were a few notable things: 1. My dad lifting up his mustache and flashing us his upper lip. Disturbingly hilarious. 2. Christmas itself. I now own more wool socks than the typical Eskimo and you know how those Eskimos have to keep their feet warm. And...3. I had a splendid conversation with my best friend that I've had since the glory days of junior high. He is coming down to visit me for three days next week. WOO HOO!!! I'm excited :)

Anywho, that's all I've got. Have a super duper Saturday night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment