Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Signs that a final probably will not go well:

1. While studying you realize that you have no idea what the class was actually about

2. Again while studying, you look at the example questions and have no idea what THEY are actually about

3. The first two realizations do not worry you, so you couldn't be bothered about learning the material now.

I'm [unfortunately] testing this tomorrow. Stay tuned to find out how it goes.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, little sister of mine. Taking a page out of the Kambrie playbook, I see. Amusing, yes (well, for me anyway. haha.). But, a very ill-advised idea. Hmm. Best of luck to you.

    Holy crap. I am so freaking bored. I think I am going to go read The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner now because that is how I roll. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I'm not reading that book for me. I always find myself walking into jokes about how *I* need the therapy. Anyhoosiers. I'm about ready to go running off into the distance like that one kid in "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" who "dared to shoot the king's deer" (or "deered to shoot the king's dare"...hahahahaha!) and then just run off, waving my arms and screaming. Yup, that is gonna be me in like t minus 2 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case you missed me, I have decided to post another comment. This time, however, I am posting some of the latest and greatest from the Bozeman Police Reports! (Who knew Bozo was such a happenin' place?!)

    *A caller had questions about what fines are for trespassing and how long he would spend in jail if he broke into a tow zone to get his car.

    *A caller stated his dogs had been pepper sprayed by a female who was walking her own dog on River Rock Road at 7 a.m. The caller said the woman sprayed and yelled at his two dogs after they ran over to the woman and her dogs. The caller said the woman "completely overreacted" and that his dogs were not dangerous. Sheriff's deputies located the woman, spoke to her about spraying the dogs, and discovered that she had been involved in several prior unprovoked assaults on dogs.

    *A female stated that several months ago she turned a neighbor in for animal cruelty, and now believes the neighbor is retaliating by placing two large piles of confetti near the road so when the wind blows the confetti scatters all over her lawn.

    *A man called saying he "caught his son doing things he shouldn't be." A dispatcher heard a woman's voice in the background telling the man to hang up and that they would take care of it. The man then refused to give the dispatcher additional information.

    *It appeared that a brown dog was stuck on the roof of a home on East Magnolia Drive. A window was open and no one was home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's more!

    *A woman sent an unwanted sexual text message to another woman, whose fiancé called the number back and got into an argument with another man. Police told everyone to quit calling each other.

    *A large, decorative windmill could be heard by a neighbor 400 feet away. She wanted to know if she could climb up and oil it.

    *Around 1 p.m. Monday, a neighbor asked for extra patrol at night on West Oak for "people doing lewd acts in their vehicles."

    {You should go to http://bozemanpr.blogspot.com/ for more.} Aw, what would we do without the Bozo police reports? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, THIS IS WEIRD. What's weird, you ask? Today I was all like, hey, I haven't looked at the police reports for awhile, so maybe I should. SO I DID. We are totally on the same wavelength or something. Anywho, here are some more:

    A person was cited for a trash violation after a neighbor reported that confetti was blowing all over the place. (Could this be related to one of yours????)

    A caller had questions about what fines are for trespassing and how long he would spend in jail if he broke into a tow zone to get his car.

    A man was warned for shooting gophers with a bow.

    A man reported losing his blue Chuck E. Cheese wallet.

    An officer removed a shopping cart from the road around 11:30 p.m.

    An animal control officer moved a bird off the sidewalk that was dazed after it apparently flew into a window on North 24th
    Avenue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those police reports are soooo funny! I love reading your blog Kelty!

    ReplyDelete