Thursday, April 29, 2010

Not too Shabby!

As in, "Hey, how was the test?" I must say, it turned out much better than I thought it would. I did, however, finish 45 minutes early causing me some concern, but only for a second...then I remembered the sweet freedom I would be facing for the next week. Oooh yeah! (Cue for KoolAid man to break through a wall) Anywho, not much new here--went grocery shopping after discovering that the only food I had was one lonely pickle, half a jar of peanut butter, and the sad remnants of one head of lettuce. So now...Grocery shopping? Check. Paper due tomorrow? Almost done. I only have 700 more words to go. Dinner? Check. That about covers everything. Except for this--read it and love it (but I think you can only appreciate it if you are a woman).

Mom Jeans and the Dreaded "Long Butt"


Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment