Monday, April 26, 2010

Study, study, study...right.

Today is Monday and I have two final exams this week and absolutely no ambition to study for either of them. On Saturday I made about half of the study guide for one of the exams (the one that is tomorrow) and I have not even looked at anything for the exam on Thursday. Because the exams are the largest part of my semester grade (if not the only determining factor), this morning I decided that I had best get to studying. However, today it looked like this outside:

**Please notice two things: 1. Cherry blossoms and 2. The CLEAR sky

..and because I had to study, I looked like this sitting inside:

That wasn't going to work now, was it? I spent a solid 4 hours studying and then because the afternoon was so nice, Melissa and I took a break out on the lawn and this is how it started, complete with an apple juice spritzer, a dandelion problem, and glorious, glorious, warm weather.

After sitting out on the lawn for a solid hour and a half, I got back to some studying and then off to a barbecue for dinner. Now I am back at home, attempting to master all that is consumer behavior. Off I go.

P.S. Music recommendation: O by Damien Rice (The ENTIRE album. Love it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment