Thursday, February 25, 2010

Waaaay too Much Time on Our Hands

Bum-bum-ba-DUM!!! It is Thursday, so what I have I done so far with this glorious week???? Well, we'll go backwards. I just got home from a cappella practice where we recorded our rendition of "Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds. We did it for the play "The Breakfast Club" that the Theater Society is doing next week; apparently they are going to play it as the play starts. Neato burrito!

Going back some more, last night we were bored, and I mean really bored. So we grabbed a camera and did two things: 1. an amazing lip-syncing version of "Bohemian Rhapsody" and 2. a puppet show. The puppet show had some inspiration--namely, this little beauty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffo3_fO_RA8

Oh yes, we had a little sock puppet of DWAYNE..."THE ROCK"...JOHNSON. Uh, yep. Moving on. Before that all went down, I made more pancakes and worked on homework all day.

Tuesday was pretty uneventful and I would go as far as to say that I can't actually remember doing anything that day except for going to a finance tutorial...hmm...

p.s. here is our sweet vid

No comments:

Post a Comment