Friday, February 12, 2010
Playing Superheroes!
Yesterday I went to class and then went and played human chess. Because my wardrobe as of the moment does not include anything remotely resembling a superhero outfit, I had to improvise. What did I do? Threw on a bunch of really colorful clothes (complete with bright purple tights and yellow legwarmers :D) and was Captain Technicolor! My superpowers included me attacking people with a highlighter when I killed them. Unfortunately, even as the queen I was killed early in the game...BY A PAWN. Lame. Anywho, later that night, I went to a BaconSoc meeting. I walked in and everyone was watching Explosm shorts (best society ever? I think so.). Moving on. We started the meeting and two of the members had to leave because they were doing a stand-up show. Being the supportive people we are, the rest of us went to watch them and their comedic debut. That all went well, THEN after they and a professional comedian were done, there was an improv show. Neato gang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so, in my continuing efforts to comletely and utterly rock your little kelty world, i have posted the link to an amazingly awesome video. it makes me very said to think that pepe and petunia do not possess the same musical capabilities (i'm sure petunia could make a nice tooting noise or something, but certainly not the same as this epic video)...anyway, enjoy!...
ReplyDeletehttp://epicwinftw.com/2009/12/24/techno-jeep/#comments
that was amazing :) thank you for posting that. ok, one more thing, i have a story for you about the comedy show. i actually had it all written in my blog, but then i remembered that mom reads it, so i had to delete it (i hope she doesn't read this comment). it involves an older new zealand man droppin' trou while commando. things that make you go "ugggghhhh". yep. i'll call you later and tell you the whole story. just know that my eyes nearly shriveled up and fell out of my head. seriously.
ReplyDelete