That's right. Telepathic pterodactyls. I just watched Avater (in 3D, nonetheless) and I've decided that I want a nice little flying friend that can read my mind. That would be super. Moving on, today I went to the musical, "The Wiz". It was pretty good; I went because I am volunteering with intellectually disabled college age students, so a bunch of the volunteers took a bunch of students. Neato. Anywho, for this production, all of the actors had southern accents. Irish impressions of southern accents are actually pretty impressive, but there is something slightly amiss about the twang they have ;) Moving on, after that I came home and did homework. I had a date tonight (hence going to Avatar) and it was fun. Now I'm at home working on homework again. Oh joy :)
Oh and by the way, "Rock & Roll" by Eric Hutchinson is a great song. It's on my iTunes right now and it makes me inexplicably happy. Hmmm... :)
dude. did you ever listen to the gnome budweiser ad? if so, you must let me know. and also, if you ever get your hands on a telepathic pterodactyl, i would like to play with it...ew. that almost sounds kind of gross. but you know what i mean. haha! LISTEN TO THE GNOME THINGIE..."a home isn't a home without a gnome..." booya!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my holy goodness, that was hilarious and my world just got rocked. BAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
ReplyDeleteI KNOW!!!! those budweiser ad writer men totally rock my socks. someone should write a "real american heroes" ad about THEM. it would be amazing. anyway, kam out. ize gotz to get back to work. woohoo. love you so much younger sister of mine!!!!
ReplyDelete