Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stuff that I like and inspires me

I'm going to end today (or technically start today/tomorrow) on a more positive note than it's been going. So to answer the question, what do I like/what inspires me--in alpahbetical order!!

Advertising in any form
Books (on marketing, Calvin & Hobbes, contemporary classics...I love reading)
Chocolate milk
Doodling in class
Excursions...around town, in the mountains, around my house
Folding laundry
Graffiti
Honesty
Innovative furniture. I think more ideas come when sitting on funky furniture.
Juice of all kinds
Keds=love
Late night conversations/getting to know people better
Magazine layouts, there are some cool ones out there
Night time walks
Otter pops
Playing dress-up
Quitting when necessary and knowing when this applies
Rainy days
Sunsets in Montana
Traveling to countries that do not speak English
Unique artwork
Vintage everything
Warm breezy days when everything in the world seems right
X (I hate it when people try to make words fit here when they don't actually *start* with 'x')
Yellow sun dresses
Zip up hoodies

I would also like to thank two wonderful young men who tonight, without realizing it, made today immensely easier to get through :)

No comments:

Post a Comment