So. Something you should know about me: I can never, ever, ever, never return a movie on time. It's hopeless. Really it is. Anywho, moving on.
Recently I was asked what the hardest thing I'd ever done was and I had no answer. Now I think I do--life right now. Not that life itself is hard, but just trying to figure out where to go from here. Everything is up in the air and now I have to make a decision about what to do (versus when I came to college and didn't really have to choose anything, seeing as how MSU was the only school to which I applied). Right. First big life decision where I actually have to choose between options. Kind of intimidating. On that note: picture of the day:
Entirely new topic: school. 25 days until sweet, sweet freedom and hopefully warm weather with snow nowhere in the future. Wahoo! Also, I just got a Droid X. That phone is schweet! Even if I don't know how to use it ;)
Buenos noches amigos!

No comments:
Post a Comment