For starters, I don't actually know what I meant by that. I thought it sounded sweet and it is Halloween in three days so....it works. My costume is done and last night I made another one. This other one was not for me, one of my friends is being the pink yip-yip from Sesame Street. Also, as a coincidence, one of my other friends is also being a dinosaur. We didn't know about each other's costumes beforehand. On that note, in our little party on Saturday night we will also have a dino hunter (aka cavemen) and a meteor. Freakin' sweet.
For life in general, older sis #1 is in the hospital with pregnancy complications, I've been practicing the guitar more, I'm in the middle of reading "Catcher in the Rye", and I've rediscovered how much I love Something Corporate. It's been snowing and I'm ready to GET OUT OF HERE. School has been good and life is fine, but I'm ready for a change. I'm still waiting on the acceptance letter from the school in Ireland; as soon as that puppy gets here I'm buying a plane ticket. I saw "Paper Heart" the other night, it was kind of strange, but I enjoyed it. That's about all I've got for now. Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment