Oh goodness. I don't even know where to start! There are a TON of things I am grateful for this year, and I'm sure this blog post won't even come close to doing that list justice. For starters, I'm grateful for the delightful weekend I had. I was able to spend most of it with my aunt and uncle that live about an hour from me. We made Thanksgiving dinner and watched movies and decorated the tree/house and walked through a little town and ate more delicious food and it was all together a wonderful time had by all! After I came back from that, I was able to see one of my friends from the Motherland and have an absolutely delightful time AGAIN. Then today I went to church and the missionaries came over. It was just a great weekend all around.
More things I am thankful for:
- My crazy, loud, wonderful, loving, caring family. Without them I'd be lost and a lot less entertained.
- The opportunity I have to go back to school. I'm loving it!
- My job. Holy moly. The company I work for is the bomb-diggity for letting me work remotely while going back to school. They rock. Also, they have an annual ugly sweater day--can't really beat that.
- Craft stores. Without them, I would not be able to entertain myself nearly as effectively. Painting and sewing and gluing and cutting and oh my goodness, I could go on for days.
My friends. There have been at least 4 that have asked for my address and I always seem to get mail on the days I need it most ;) You guys rock.
Eeek. That's enough for now. Happy late Thanksgiving. Bring on the Christmas music! Whoooo!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment