Thursday, March 10, 2011

March Fourth

Do you know why I have the coolest birthday ever? It's a command. Yep. So for the said birthday a few things happened: my mom was here for the weekend and took me out to eat and made me a delicious *funfetti* cake, a card was delivered at 12:30 am, a surprise party happened in my living room/kitchen (complete with Snuggie), more cupcakes, more cupcakes with filling, and an overall good time to be had by all involved. Yaaayyy for being 22. Woot.

Moving on. This week is midterms and next week is spring break...finally. My plans include a lot of sleeping and cleaning my room (in being swamped with homework for the entire semester so far, my room has gotten the brunt of the lack of time--not good). Other than that I've got nothing. So here is a song that I lovelovelove. True story.


Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment