Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011 **Updated**

A few items of business:

1. MOVIE TIME!! (This video now works. Sorry it didn't at first.)


2. The 'Best of 2010' is compiled and is as follows:
  1. Scream by Hedley
  2. Blue Eyes by Mika
  3. New Romantic by Laura Marling
  4. Picture Perfect by Every Avenue
  5. From Where You Are by Lifehouse
  6. Light Outside by Wakey!Wakey!
  7. Can You Find Me by the Summer Set
  8. I Will Follow You Into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie
  9. Warm Whispers by Missy Higgins
  10. Back to Where I Was by Eric Hutchinson
  11. Sky by Joshua Radin f/ Ingrid Michaelson
  12. Angels of the Silences by Counting Crows
  13. Take My Hand [Remix] by The Cab f/ Cassadee Pope
  14. If I Die Young by the Band Perry
  15. JCB by Nizlopi
  16. Come On by Green River Ordinance
  17. Lindsay Quit Lollygagging by Chiodos
  18. Dog Days Are Over by Florence and the Machine
  19. Camera One by Josh Joplin Group
That's about all the business I've got. Oh wait. The camera cord was located. I left it at the motherland and should be getting it sometime next week. Schweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment