Friday, December 31, 2010

Houston...You know the rest

I LOST MY CAMERA CORD. Not a huuuuge problem, but most of the unposted ugly sweater pictures are on my camera and cannot be accessed without the said cord :/ Sad day. Big Sis #2 and I also made a Christmas video, but after four attempts it's still not uploading...technology isn't working for me today apparently soooo.....

Happy New Year!! (That topic will come soon.)

[12 hours later....]

Soon as in right now. It's 3 am and I've had quite the New Year already. Quick synopsis: 4 parties, lots of food, fireworks, 2 movies, lots of food, hot cocoa, ball dropping, Auld Lang San, and lots of food. (You may notice a pattern, and I don't think I can adequately tell you all how much food I actually ate. It was a lot. As in enough to make me throw up. Gross. That's A LOT of food. Too much info? Sorry.) Anywho, resolution time!!!

{Ahem} My resolutions are as follows: graduate with highest honors, figure out something to do for the next year/get accepted to grad school/actually take the GRE, recuperate from the disaster that was the entire last half of 2010, aaaaaand I think that's about it. Generally get my life in some kind of order; can't ask for much else, eh? ;) Also, I have a resolution to refine some of my current hobbies. I love learning how to do stuff--sewing, painting, quilting, reading, playing instruments, collecting stuff from the 70s, writing this blog, jewelry, photography, building cameras...I love all of it. The more stuff I have to do, the better. Whooooo!!!!!

It's a new year and a good time to leave all of the less-than-ideal stuff behind, starting NOW! :) Starting with my new musical obsession: Marianas Trench. Yeeesssssss. Amazing. Happy New Years everyone :) Hope it's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment