I've had a request from Big Sis #2 to post pictures of the various costumes I've had over the past couple of years. I didn't want to find all of them, so you get this instead: different uses I've had for white Hanes t-shirts!!! (that's kinda close, right?)
1. Team Shirts: Amoebic Dysentery was a soccer team comprised mainly of premed majors. Big surprise? I think not. I also added little teeny tiny socks to this shirt, they're just not in the picture.
2. Yeah I don't really know what's up with this other than I thought the idea of trees eating birds was hi-larious.
3. Aaargh, matey.
4. Redneck zombie complete with baseball bat and cowboy boots.
5. Matching tie-dye with Little B.
6. Homecoming in high school--matching t-shirt theme with best shirts ever.
7. 80s dance--not the best 80s outfit, but not super horrible either.
8. Made for midnight premier of HP5...I think. Inspiration from Potter Puppet Pals (you can't see it all the way but it says "sometimes I have nightmares about Dobby eating my skin clean off").
There you have it. 8 different uses for white t-shirts. Next post to come your way: the rest of ugly sweater December.

BAhahahahaha! I heart your blog. It makes my aura emanate smiley faces and rainbows. Anyway. Here's that blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://myboyfriendisonlysortofannoying.tumblr.com
Enjoy!