Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ugly Sweater December Has Started **Updated**

Whooo!!! For every day of December until Christmas I will wear a different ugly sweater, ugly sweatshirt, or ugly sweater vest. Some of them worse than others. Here is cardigan #1.


Now that we've got that covered, I have a few items of business to address. 
  1. Some hateful, unhappy little person broke into Big Sis #2's car. While it was parked in a church parking lot. Happy holidays to them, too. 
  2. I know more about the ski industry than I ever cared to, so if you ever want to know about specialty ski sales, I'm your girl. 
  3. I am looking at craft blogs for a class. I love my major :)
  4. Florence + the Machine rocks. Glee finally got something right this season.
  5. I just scored the suh-weeetest dining room set. For free. I love college towns for the inordinate amount of free, totally rockin' furniture available. I'll post pics once it's painted. Try not to be too jealous. 
  6. I may or may not have done an entire load of laundry with the washer lid open. Ooops. 
  7. Flannel sheets during the winter = pure heavenly bliss
That's all for now. Peace out.

3 comments:

  1. KP I Love love your glasses!! They look awesome on ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know the washing machine would work with the lid up. P.s. I hope you are checking out MY BLOG for this class project of yours....and P.S.S. your ugly sweater is not the ugly...it is similar to one in Eddie Bauer right now...little did you know that you are in style.

    H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katie!!! Normally washing machines don't, but ours may have been fixed with duct tape at one point to make it run with the lid up :D and I had no idea I was stylish, that is a new one!

    ReplyDelete