Friday, December 17, 2010

A Day...or 7...Later

Well helllooooo!!! First of all, I will start by saying that while I have been plugging along with the daily ugly sweaters, the pictures are slow in making their appearance--I'll post them eventually. Next order of business....DONE WITH FINALS. One more semester and I'm outta this joint.

In entirely unrelated news here is a list of books that I like a whole bunch so I'm suggesting them to YOU:

Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
The Little Prince By Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
1984 by George Orwell
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

Righty-o. I'm suggesting this list because it is Christmas Break, meaning that I have time to clean my room and reeeaaaaaddd!!! Both of which need doing because they have been neglected for much, much too long. Welp, that's all. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment