Anywho, today we have another nice hunting sweater, as I had to do a mock court for my law class, it couldn't be anything too fancy ;) Upon walking into a different class, this conversation proceeded to happen:
Classmate: Oh look! We are both wearing nice sweaters.
Me: Well it is ugly sweater December.
C: I don't know what you're talking about! Our sweaters aren't ugly. How about today it can be December 7th Good Sweater day...December Seven Sweater Heavenly....Sweater....Seventh of December...
So here we are in our sweaters, whether they are ugly or lovely or what have you.
In unrelated news, a few months ago for one of my classes we had to make a commercial for the college of Business. Not exactly Spielberg, but I did get a $25 iTunes gift card out of it. Sweeet!

Fact: I want your sweater. Contests on the 100 posts now the next hundred can only be written in pirate lingo
ReplyDeleteI hate this tiny keypad it's made for midgets
ReplyDeleteH
Soo it's made for kambrie!
ReplyDeleteWHOAAAAAA. YOU CAN'T INSULT ME WHEN I CAN'T EVEN SEE IT... Well, I guess I can see it, but I didn't even realize until today. Poor kambrie.
ReplyDelete