Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Head is Spinning and I'm Seeing Double Vision

ANTICIPATION......You all REALLY want to know what my latest hobby is, don't you?
*

**

***

****

*****

****

***

**

*

Photography! That is the answer, but not the kind you'd usually think of. Hooookay, here's the deal, I found this article a few months ago (approximately February) so when I got home I built one! While it IS fun and all sorts of delightful, I could never get mine to work quite right--all the pictures were unfocused and blurry. Sad day. Sooooo I gave up on that little project.

THEN I re-discovered a camera like this:



My mom had given it to me awhile ago and I had forgotten about it. Anywho, found the camera, went exploring, took some pictures and here is one I particularly like (by the way, this hasn't been edited AT ALL)



That is camera #1, camera #2 I acquired today and it is flippin' sweet, it is a Kodak Pony 135 from 1950:



Yeah buddy. So that is my newest hobby. We'll see how long it lasts ;) Yep yep. I'm super sleepy and must go to bed, but not before leaving you with the recommendation of the day. Hmmmm....tv show: Arrested Development. Hilarious. Oh and for music (compliments to this song for the title of this post), "Double Vision" by 3OH!3.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment