Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hey Guess What?! I'm Back!

After roughly a two and a half month sabbatical, I am leaving all of you a nice update. The summer went swimmingly, school has started, and I have a shiny new contraption to distract me. You see, over the summer I went through a phase where NOTHING was working--my laptop, my iPod adapter in my car, my car brakes, my walking skills, my phone, NOTHING. As it turns out, none of these things really left that phase, most notably my computer. In two years I owned two laptops and in BOTH OF THEM, the screens went out. Unfortunately for me, Laptop #1 had a warranty that expired shortly before that point and Laptop #2 for some reason I did not buy an extended warranty at all. Baaaad decision, Kelty. Anywho, I twaddled off to the bookstore and bought myself a nifty new MacBook Pro. I think I'm in love. Also on that note, I had my car brakes fixed, a new iPod adapter located, a phone soon to be ordered and life is lookin' good :) So there is law homework to be done (I've been working on it all morning, but there is still loads to finish), so I must bid adieu and keep on truckin' with the homework.

Music recommendation of the day: "You Wanted More" by Tonic and "Falling Into You" by Days Difference. Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck is a "twaddle"? Like a twirling waddle? Because that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete