Don't be fooled. This post isn't about how amazing my bed is and how much I love sleep.
This is about how my upstairs neighbors probably hate me because of my bed. Can you think of why they might? I'll give you some time to think about that. I'll even give you some of the late 90s notation for waiting!
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
Glad you're back. So. Here's the deal. When I moved I needed a desk and I needed a bed. These both had to fit in my bedroom, but my bedroom is tiny. What's the solution, you ask? A loft bed? Well that sounds great! Here is what I ended up with:
Pretty standard.
Back to why my UPSTAIRS neighbors have every right to hate me. Every single night, without fail, I climb into bed and hit the ceiling. Sometimes it's with my nogin and sometimes it's a stray limb.
Sorry upstairs neighbors.
No comments:
Post a Comment