Sunday, October 21, 2012

Here's the Happy Trifecta!

DANG IT! This was supposed to be posted on Sunday but the scheduling thing didn't work...Here's the post I wrote:

Heyo! It has been THREE years, THREE months, and THREE days since I started this blog! WHOOOO!!!! That was a lot of capital letters and exclamation marks.

In case you missed it, here is a link to the first post, which explains the name of the post and a bunch of random other stuff. Since that time, this bad boy has gone through a lot of background changes, a month of ugly sweaters, a trip to Europe, a plethora of costume pictures, and a lot of my thoughts about the world.

You should probably go read the post so this picture is in context. I think somehow I have not put picture evidence of this up yet.


Anywho, that's that. Nothing else new here.

No comments:

Post a Comment