As for the title, it is always a good way to start out a story. And this is a blog, so it fits.
Now onto all the wonderful details of my life. I am currently going to school for marketing, I have two years left (hopefully that's all it will take), and I plan to get a Masters degree in something relating to business or communication.
Onto the bizarre weekend that I have been having.
1. There was an 80s themed dance last night for my church. Three showers, four hair washings, and 24 hours later, I still have glitter in my hair [Dear Katy Perry, The whole 'Get up and shake the glitter off your clothes' thing, isn't quite that easy.]. Not only that, by 12:30 a.m. last night I had ditched most of the garb, save the off the shoulder t-shirt, mini skirt and leggings and wandered around Walmart with a buddy whilst looking for spandex shorts.
2. Bikram yoga at 9 a.m. after going to bed at 2. 105 degrees when I was barely awake? Enough said. This was the reason for getting spandex shorts.
3. Peewee football game that two of my friends coach. Freakin' sweet.
4. Bunny costume ordeal. It is hands down the creepiest animal costume ever. Huge head, huge eyes, and I probably caught some funky disease. Just kidding! The guy at the rental shop gave me a sweet deal on it. Mostly because he also thought it was frightening and didn't think I would actually wear it.
5. Actual Alice and Wonderland party. Picture this: fancy dining room, playing cards flying everywhere, creepy bunny, Alice, Queen of Hearts on a pretty spectacular sugar overload, Mad Hatter and Tweedle Dee wearing a bucket hat with a fake gopher on it (which was also present at the dance last night. Hmmmm.....), and a whole lot of party poppers. Heck yes. Then all sorts of fun dancing on the lawn in the dark. Christmas lights strung here, there, and everywhere with Chinese lanterns attached.
And then we come to what happened tonight after the party. Nothing spectacular, actually.
No comments:
Post a Comment