This brings me to today. Here's the rundown: half of a leadership summit (we stayed for the speakers, which is really the important part, right? Right.) THEN a two-hour road trip one way to find some 'hot springs' yes. Calling these 'hot springs' would be a stretch at minimum ;) It was fun regardless, filled with some Chex Mix, Swedish Fish, and creme soda. OH! And we ended up in Yellowstone Park via an entrance I'm sure a grand total of 10 people have ever used ever. Seriously, we were on a tiny little gravel road, rounded a corner and what do we see? A tiny little sign that says "Entering Yellowstone Park". Neato gang! All the makings of a successful afternoon? I'd like to think so.
Then tonight there was the hay maze. In costume. Then some DQ. Booyah. So that is the day in a nutshell. Also, I am going to leave you a totally awesome song from Mr. Eric Hutchinson:
I tried to find a good live good version, but to no avail. Sad day. Hahahaa. G'night everyone!
Dude. That's disgusting. Pickles in cheese in ham, deep fat fried? Gross. That should be on thisiswhyyourefat.com. Congratulations.
ReplyDelete...wait a second. That sounded mean. I'm not saying YOU are fat, it just sounds like something a (really) fat person would eat. That is all...
...and you gave ME crap about gaining weight from eating a lot of food this past weekend. Bah!
um Kam. It was A-MAZING. THe pickles in cheese and ham was soooo good. But my stomach hated it the next morning. AND we are NOT fat!
ReplyDeletebtw. the sketchy entrance...did you have to pay to go through it? If not then you saved 25 dollars which is AWESOME!
halz
I sure did NOT have to pay to go through it. YE-YEAH! Which is a good thing because it wasn't even CLOSE to where we wanted to be.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love me some deep fried ham/pickle/cheese goodness. Yeah buddy!!