Well hello. I am bringing you this post to bring you this message. Big Sis is having a giveaway on her blog. She makes some stellar necklaces and with this sweet deal you will get a custom one with matching earrings. Rockin'! So here's the link:
Spunky Junky Giveaway
Yep. Do it. On a completely different note I'm sitting here with Big Sis #1 and Little B watching some Miley Cyrus movie that I've asked the name of three times and still not quite sure what it is. Hm. I can tell you something fo' sho', it is NOT Hannah Montana. It does have a lot of teenage angst and bad acting, though. This is looking to be a promising night indeed :D
Anywho, as for related news, a few days ago we had the grand idea to tear out my bedroom window (it was broken in a hailstorm 3 months ago and I never got around to fixing it, who doesn't like a nice breeze, eh? Alas, I figured I should fix it before it snowed). Soooo after a whole lot of shattered glass and tearing out an ancient frame from the 60s, I had an absolutely ginormous gaping hole in my wall. Then the window didn't fit...then window #2 didn't fit...now I have a lovely one made of weatherizing plastic, cardboard, and a foam sleeping pad found in someone's garage. Pictures to be posted shortly. Don't you worry.
So, that's all the news here. Peace out.
BTdub. The Miley Cyrus movie made me cry. It was sad, very sad. That Nicholas Sparks should not be allowed to write books or make movies because he thinks of the most amazing love story and ruins it. By killing people. lame.
ReplyDeleteHmm...by now shouldn't we have figured that out? That ALL of his stories end the same? I mean, look at The Notebook, that was sad and they were like 80 years old when they died. That's not entirely unheard of and they even went TOGETHER. Psh. Nicholas Sparks.
ReplyDelete