Monday, March 4, 2013

24 Songs I've Listened to on Repeat for at least a Day

    In honor of me turning 24 I'm going to make lists of 24 things. Here's the first: 
    1. Passenger Seat by the Summer Set*
    2. Twilight by Thriving Ivory
    3. Sunrise by Norah Jones
    4. Beautiful Day for a Getaway by The Clintons
    5. The Resolution by Jack's Mannequin*
    6. More Time by Needtobreathe
    7. As Long As It Takes by The Spill Canvas*
    8. Our Song by The Spill Canvas*
    9. Running out of Reasons to Run by Rick Trevino*
    10. Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker*
    11. Lost in My Mind by The Head and The Heart*
    12. Sleeping Sickness by City and Colour*
    13. Memories by Panic at the Disco*
    14. Just Stay Here Tonight by Augustana*
    15. I Will Wait by Mumford and Sons*
    16. Mountain and Sound by Of Monsters and Men*
    17. Anna Sun by Walk the Moon*
    18. Can't Stop, Gotta Date with Hate by Lostprophets
    19. Petals by The Honorary Title
    20. Big Machine by The Goo Goo Dolls
    21. Summer '79 by The Ataris
    22. The Animal Song by Savage Garden
    23. What I Didn't Know by Athenaeum
    24. Fast Car by Tracy Chapman 
    Bonus: Only You by Yaz.

    Happy birthday to me!

    Here is the whole lot of them (minus the Clintons. PS I want my life to be like the Anna Sun video)



    *This means they're pretty much my fave songs Of. All. Time. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment