Monday, May 7, 2012

Things I Find While Cleaning My Room

Sooo last May right as I was starting a new job, I found out I had about a week and a half to find somewhere to live, pack and move all of my stuff, and clean the trailer until it was all sparkly and fresh. As a result, a lot of my stuff got thrown in boxes and didn't really get properly sorted. Now that I may have to move again in the next two months I decided to go through all of it. Wowza. Today I dove into it and here is a small list of some of the things I've found thus far:
  • 5+ mix tapes
  • A picture of a dinosaur and a little stick man saying "This time machine sucks"
  • A note from high school warning me that I had already missed 6 days of school, 2 months into the semester and if I missed 10 I was in trouble
  • A parking ticket
  • My car registration AND proof of insurance
  • A "Mind the Gap" sticker from London
  • A boatload of weird notes and pictures from Dan
  • A poem about me dancing over the hills in Ireland (not written by me)
  • A picture of a ninja and pirate high-fiving
  •  Pictures taken with my pinhole camera
I'll keep you updated from what I find tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment