Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day...Take 1.

In lieu of Valentine's Day tomorrow I will be gracing you with a superrrrrb playlist of songs for you and your lova. Or just you. They're still good if you're single :)



1. "Bob and Bonnie" Houston Calls
2. "Step Right Up" The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
3. "Our Song" The Spill Canvas
4. "Time and Confusion" Anberlin
5. "The Longest Time" Billy Joel
6. "Ohio (Come Back to Texas)" Bowling for Soup
7. "Hands Down" Dashboard Confessional
8. "Roll to Me" Del Amitri
9. "Would You Go With Me" Josh Turner
10. "Sweater Song" Hedley
11. "Living Our Love Song" Jason Michael Carroll
12. "First Time" Lifehouse
13. "Best Days" Matt White
14. "My Favorite Accident" Motion City Soundtrack
15. "Your Love" The Outfield
16. "All for You" Sister Hazel
17. "Accidentally in Love" Counting Crows
18. "You're All I Have" Snow Patrol
19. "Can You Find Me" The Summer Set

To come tomorrow:
Random Stuff I Love

No comments:

Post a Comment