Saturday, October 15, 2011

Graduation Gowns and Blue Jello**Updated**

So the roomie was on call at the hospital today and got called in about 3 hours ago. In that time I have finished a movie, made brownies, made jello and cleaned my room. Big Saturday night for me! Anyway, roughly two weeks until Halloween, so until then I will be providing a plethora of costume-related posts. Today's doozy is inspired by high school and a discovery I made while cleaning....graduation gowns.

Costumes Made Possible with Graduation Gowns:

Black:
  • Darth Vadar
  • Voldemort
  • ...Pretty much any other HP character
  • Judge Judy
  • Actually dress up as someone graduating (Possible, but not suggested. You'd look like a doofus.)
  • Priest/Nun/Monk
  • The Grim Reaper 
  • The Grim Creeper
Other Colors:
  • Angel (White)
  • Boxer (the athlete, not the dog or undies) (Red)
  • Merlin, still a wizard, but whatever (Blue)
  • A Grandma (Shorten the sleeves and the brighter the color the better...it will look like a mumu. Maybe even paint some flowers on there.)
Well, I hope you've enjoyed that. Over and out.

P.S. Here is a picture to help demonstrate my point. Welcome to my senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment