Saturday, June 18, 2011

This isn't actually about anything. **Updated**

Yep. Still on sabbatical BUT I am completely moved and am arr arone in my new apartment, until later this week at least. In other news, I made (cooked. from scratch.) some bomb Hawaiian Haystacks, I went to the farmer's market this morning, took a trek across town to fetch my bike (in flip flops, nonetheless), laid out on the balcony in the sun, and have a new obsession with this song:


Right. Glad we had that discussion. Now I'm babysitting the little tyke while Big Sis and BrotherInLaw go to the movies for Father's Day. Whoo!! So that's about all I've got. I hit 60+ hours for working this week and my brain isn't at full functionality so if I think of anything laterrrr I'll post it. Peace out.

Just kidding. For real, I finally had a day off--no work, no packing, no unpacking, no cleaning, no homework, nowhere to be, and nothing super duper important to do. It was glorious. You've already been filled in on most of my day. The only part missing was the part where I told you that I sat here watching Modern Family for 3 hours. Amazing. Now I'm going to go raid the freezer for some ice cream. Booyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment