Monday, May 9, 2011

GRADUATION!!!...belated

YEAH BUDDY! I graduated. I also haven't had internet at my house for the past week so I haven't posted any pictures or made the sweet list you're all about to see because, as neato as the Blogger app is, it does not let me link stuff or post videos or any cool shtuff like that. Here we go.

The Top 5 List for Best Graduation Songs of All Time According to Moi:

5. Good Riddance by Green Day


4. Graduation Day by Head Automatica


3. Senioritis by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (not really about graduation, but whatevs. This is my list.)


2. These Are the Days by Natalie and Ten Thousand Maniacs. This had to make an appearance as it was the song that played during my high school graduation. It probs wouldn't have made the list otherwise.


1. Graduation (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C. YEAH BUDDY! Once again reaffirming my love of 90s music. Bahahaaaa.


Hope you liked the list. Another thing I missed was Mother's Day! So a shout out to my lovely, lovely mom, without whom I would not be here nor would this blog. Sad. But alas! Thank you mama! I love you lots! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment