Sunday, November 14, 2010

...and Winter Has Arrived

Yes it has. It snowed the other day and I am perfectly ok with that. I mean, it waited until November, so that's not so bad, eh? Yep. Anywho, since my last post a few things have happened. Little B's Birfffffday party. ONE YEAR! So because I cannot recap that year better than Big Sis #1, here is the link to her synopsis.

Little B Turns ONE!

(Just so you know, I have no idea how she kept her sanity through it all, but she is one of the most AMAZING mothers I know. True story.)

So there's that. ALSO fish and chips rock my world. I actually did have an idea for this post, but it entirely escapes me now. So instead of writing a bunch of total nonsense, I will instead have a video for you to view. I made it probably a month or a month and a half ago, but never got around to putting it up so here it is now.


So hope you enjoyed that. Toodle--ooh.

3 comments:

  1. haha John is sitting in the Kitchen and he goes "man that sounds like Kelty" and I laughed and said it is :D I miss your face I'll be up in Choteau from Dec 17th on til idk when so I hope I see your face!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kam-did you see the part where B slowly slid down her body.

    ReplyDelete